Tempeh Mexican Bowl
- 1/2 block tempeh organic tempeh, or protein of choice
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 capsicum red, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato passata
- 1 tbsp spices and herbs of choice eg. garlic, cumin, chilli flakes, paprika
- 2 cup Mixed green leaves for bowl, eg. spinach, rocket, iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot for bowl, grated
- 1 cucumber for bowl, diced
- 1/2 beetroot for bowl, sliced
- 1 avocado for bowl, mashed
- Place diced onion into a pan and saute until fragrant, then crumble in tempeh. Add diced tomato and capsicum and cook for a few minutes. Add tomato passata and spices.
- Turn down heat allow it to simmer.
- Assemble your bowl and top with tempeh mix.