Summer Asian Zoodle Salad
Filled with fresh, nutrient dense ingredients and tossed in a tangy dressing. Perfect for picnics!
PREP TIME 10 mins
COURSE lunch and dinner
CALORIES 71 kcal
- 3 zucchini or 4 zucchinis, spiralised
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage purple, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, grated (about 1 cup) large, grated – about 1 cup
- 1/2 capsicum red, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup spring onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar for dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil for dressing, extra virgin
- 1 tsp sesame oil for dressing
- 1 clove garlic for dressing, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 pinch chilli flakes for dressing, optional
- Spiralise zucchini noodles. You should have 5-6 cups of "zoodles".
- Place zoodles in a colander set over a bowl and toss with salt. Let the noodles drain their excess moisture while you prep the other vegetables.
- Combine zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, spring onions and coriander in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over zoodles and vegetables and gently toss to combine. Serve with some shredded chicken or tuna.
- Sodium: 95mg
- Calcium: 61mg
- Vitamin C: 60mg
- Vitamin A: 3643IU
- Sugar: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Potassium: 624mg
- Calories: 71kcal
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Iron: 1mg
KEYWORD asian recipes, healthy dinner, healthy lunch, healthy salad
Leave a comment