Oil Free Baked Veggie Chips (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) which are ready in under 20 minutes with an easy prep. Crunchy, crispy and a guilt-free snack, use your favorite root vegetables to create the ultimate snack or side.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
COURSE Dinner, Lunch, snacks and sweet treats
- 4 – 5 cups Veggies of Choice Eg. 1 – 2 small sweet potatoes, 2 x beets, 2 generous hand fulls of green beans, 2 x zucchinis, 1 x head of cauliflower (what you have/what you love/what's in seaon)
- 1 – 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Spices of Choice Generous Sprinkle
- 2 tsp Dehydrated Bone Broth
- Slice veggies into chip like fingers.
- Coat in coconut oil and massage in salt, spices and dehydrated bone broth.
- Pop in preheated Airfryer (or oven) at 200 degress for 18 minutes.
KEYWORD healthy chips, healthy dinner, healthy lunch, Healthy Snacks, veggie chips