Paleo Zucchini Loaf
Grain free zucchini bread; made with ground sunflower seeds and flaxseed, this is a paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free, high protein recipe.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 45 mins
TOTAL TIME 55 mins
COURSE Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Snack
CALORIES 183 kcal
- Food processor
- 80 gram 80g sunflower seeds ground
- 50 gram sesame seeds with some extra sesame seeds for the top
- 50 gram flaxseed ground
- 50 gram chia seed
- 50 gram pumpkin seeds
- 4 eggs
- 2 zucchinis peeled, about 200 grams
- 50 gram coconut oil or butter or ghee
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda aluminium free
- 1 tsp baking soda aluminium free
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 50 ml water
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients in food processor until you have a smooth dough.
- Press it into the prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes until cooked through.
- Leave it to cool, then take out of the tin and cut into slices. Tip: freezing in individual slices is handy.
- Enjoy as is or toasted with some butter or avocado and salt.
- Sodium: 483mg
- Calcium: 112mg
- Vitamin C: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 177IU
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Potassium: 253mg
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Calories: 183kcal
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
KEYWORD Healthy Bread, healthy breakfast, Healthy Snacks, loaf, Paleo, zucchini