Egg and Bacon Muffins
A delicious source of protein that will keep you full and satisfied. Perfect for when you are on the go!
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 40 mins
COURSE Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices bacon either use very good quality smoked ham or bacon. If using bacon remove rind.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp parsley flat leaf parsley (or whatever herbs on hand)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup spinach generous cup or two
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes optional
- 100 gram feta more or less as desired
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and either grease with coconut oil/butter or line muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
- Line each muffin mould with a rasher of the ham or bacon.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk eggs, parsley, cumin, salt and milk.
- Add spinach, sprinkle through feta in chunks and sun dried tomatoes.
- Divide egg mix between 12 muffin moulds.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until ham/bacon is crisp and egg is just set.
- Sodium: 374mg
- Calcium: 99mg
- Vitamin C: 4mg
- Vitamin A: 694IU
- Sugar: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Potassium: 273mg
- Cholesterol: 174mg
- Calories: 119kcal
- Trans Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 3g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
KEYWORD egg and bacon, egg recipes, healthy breakfast, Healthy Muffins, Healthy Snacks
Leave a comment