Christmas Banana Bread
Super delicious, Christmas inspired healthy banana bread.
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 50 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 5 mins
COURSE Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
SERVINGS 8 people
- 3 Ripe Bananas Mashed with a Fork
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ground Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pure Ground Stevia Sweetener to tate
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Pure Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees.
- Add ingredients into a bowl with mashed banana and combine.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake in for 50 mins until goldne and cooked through – insert a skewer to test, it should come out dry.
- While banana bread is cooking, blitz frosting ingredients together until creamy.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Spread frosting evenly over your loaf and decorate with sliced strawberries, then devour
KEYWORD Banana Bread, Clean Eating, Healthy Banana Bread, Healthy Bread, Healthy Desserts, Healthy Recipes, Healthy Snacks
Leave a comment