Packed with heaps of veggies, my Chicken Burgers are super nourishing and delicious!!
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
COURSE Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1 Zucchini grated
- 1 bunch Coriander chopped
- 1 Red Chilli chopped
- 2 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Tamari
- Coconut Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Green Beans or Broccoli finely chopped
- Grate carrot and zucchini.
- Add to a bowl with all the other ingredients and combine.
- Use a large spoon or your hands to form burgers.
- Fry on a medium to low heat and turn after roughly 5 minutes, continue to cook for 20 mins until cooked throughout.
KEYWORD Burgers, Chicken Burgers, Healthy Burgers, Healthy Chicken Burgers, Healthy Recipes, Homemade Burgers