Sunflower Banana Muffins
- 3 bananas ripe, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 15 gram protein powder clean
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cup sunflower seeds ground
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined well. Batter should be thick not runny.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake at 180 degrees for 20minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Place then in a air tight container and store in fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer.