- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil Melted, for the pan
- Combine the flax and water in a large mixing bowl and let sit for about five minutes until thickened.
- To the same mixing bowl, add the milk and mix well. Add the almond flour and baking powder and combine until a thick batter forms.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Lightly brush the pan with oil. Spoon the batter into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for about four minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Add your favorite toppings such as fresh raspberries, chopped banana, nut butter, or a sprinkle of cacao nibs, and enjoy!