Sugar Free Festive Snowballs
Gluten free, sugar free and dairy free made from real food ingredients.
COURSE Dessert, snacks and sweet treats
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut, some extra for rolling
- 1/2 tsp Quality Salt
- 2 cup Cashews
- 8 Large Medjool Dates
- 2 serves Collagen
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Blitz cashews and dates until mixture resembles sticky crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients except milk.
- Add almond milk last and only use enough to make sticky enough to roll into balls.
- Roll in more coconut. Voilà! Set in fridge and devour! 😋
KEYWORD Coconut, dairy free recipes, gluten free desserts, gluten free recipes, gluten free treats, real food desserts, sugarfree desserts
Leave a comment