Peanut Butter Choc Sea Salt Raw Tart
Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Dairy-Free, made from real food ingredients and oh so delicious.
PREP TIME 20 mins
COOK TIME 1 hr
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 20 mins
COURSE Dessert, snacks and sweet treats
SERVINGS 12 people
- 1 cup Unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Quality salt
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Organic Cacao Powder
- 5 Large Medjool Dates
- 2 serves Collagen
- 2 tbsp Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Sugar Free/Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 Blocks of Chocolate
- Stevia, to taste
- Almond milk, to thicken
- Blitz ingredients until mixture resembles sticky crumbs.
- Then add almond milk until sticky enough to press into a pan, refrigerate whilst prepping icing.
- Melt chocolate, add stevia and add almond milk and stir. Will set quickly.
- Top tart with icing and dress with choc chips. Voilà! Set and devour!
KEYWORD chocolate tart, gluten free desserts, healthy chocolate tart recipe, Healthy Dessert Recipes, Healthy Desserts, Peanut butter choc tart, raw desserts, real food desserts, sugarfree desserts
Leave a comment