Super simple, gluten free, sugar free and full of gut loving organic gelatin.
PREP TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
COURSE snacks and sweet treats
CALORIES 9 cal
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Organic Gelatin Powder
- 2/3 cups Erythritol Natural Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Reds Powder Optional
- Place 1/2 a cup of the water in the bowl of a mixer and sprinkle the gelatin over the water.
- In a small saucepan, place erythritol, salt, and remaining water and heat over medium heat, stirring. bring the mixture to 115C. It will take about 7-8 minutes to reach this temperature. Remove from heat.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer on low speed, begin mixing the gelatine and water mixture. drizzle the syrup into the gelatine mixture.
- Once combined, increase speed to high. Beat for 5 minutes, until thick and fluffy, and peaks form.
- Weigh water into Thermomix bowl, sprinkle in gelatine powder. Add remaining ingredients, and insert butterfly whisk. Place steamer basket onto lid.
- Cook 8 mins/50C/speed 1, make sure sides are scraped down, mix further 5-7 mins/speed 4.
- Transfer the marshmallow to lined dish. Place into fridge or freezer for half an hour or so to set.
- Sodium: 79mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- Potassium: 1mg
- Calories: 9kcal
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
KEYWORD gluten free recipes, healthy marshmellows, Healthy Recipes, Healthy snack recipes, Paleo, paleo marshmellows, Paleo recipes