Hormone Balancing Salted Caramel Slice
A nut free , gluten free, sugar free, dairy free creation.
COURSE snacks and sweet treats
- 1 cup Hemp seeds
- 3 cups Desiccated coconut
- 6 Medjool dates fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 serves Collagen
- 95% chocolate shaved for the top
- 20ml ml water
- Mix all dry ingredients together except choc, then add dates (take pip out first!). Mixture will be crumbly. Taste to ensure its desired sweetness. If needed can add stevia, I didn’t need to these are sweet enough with the collagen and dates. Slowly add the water, as you blend until mix makes a sticky ball.
- Press Into lined tray and shave chocolate on top.
- Pop in fridge to set and slice up.
KEYWORD caramel, glutenfree, healthy snacks and sweet treats, hormone balancing recipe, nutfree, slice, sugarfree desserts