Healthy Raspberry Pancakes
Gluten Free, High Protein Raspberry Pancakes!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 15 mins
COURSE Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
SERVINGS 1 person
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 2 tsp Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Collagen
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Essential Reds Powder
- 2 – 3 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 pinch Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Mix ingredients until combined, spoon batter onto heated pan.
- Cook on moderate heat for around 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat until there is no more batter.
- Place cooked pancakes on a plate and top with your favourite toppings (fresh berries, coconut yogurt or granola)
KEYWORD Clean Eating, Clean Pancakes, Healthy Pancake recipe, Healthy Pancakes, Healthy Recipes, Pancake recipe, Pancakes, Protein Pancakes, Raspberry Pancakes
Leave a comment