Healthy Fudge Brownie
One bowl gluten free, sugar free, dairy free real food healthy fudge brownie.
- 4-5 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Cacao
- 1/2 cup Collagen
- 1/2 cup Nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup Hulled tahini
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (this is a natural sweetener could also use a little monk fruit, taste mix until desired sweetness)
- 1/2 cup Sugar free choc chips
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Mash bananas and mix all ingredients together. Spread into lined tray and bake for about 30 minutes. Leave to set once out of oven.
- I iced with 95% choc with a little stevia mixed with some almond milk. Sprinkle with confetti of choice.
KEYWORD chocolate, chocolate brownie, dairy free desserts, easyhealthyrecipes, gluten free desserts, healthy brownie recipe, sugar free