Healthy Fish and Chips
Healthy Crumbed Salmon with Crunchy Carrot Chippies! Super simple, nourishing meal.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 40 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
COURSE Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
SERVINGS 4 people
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- A handful Coriander Finely chopped
- A sprinkle Chilli Flakes
- 3-4 Carrots
- Combine fish crumb in a bowl (almond meal, coriander, chilli flakes and Salt and Pepper to taste)
- Whisk an egg in a bowl.
- Roll Fish in crumb mixture, then dip fish in egg and then into crumb mixture again.
- Once salmon fillets are crumbed, cook in a non-stick pan for 3 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with a side of carrot chips and ABC Slaw.
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees.
- Chop carrots into strips and arrange on a baking tray.
- Massage coconut oil, herbs (cumin, rosemary, sea salt and cinnamon) and a splash of white wine vinegar.
- Roast in oven for 35-40 Minutes until golden.
KEYWORD Clean Fish and Chips, Fish and Chips, Healthy Fish and Chips, Healthy Recipes, Pan fried Salmon, Salmon, Seafood