Easy Peasy Meatballs with Sauteed Vegetables
Juicy on the inside and golden outside. These super easy and healthy, chicken meatballs are packed with flavour and veggies.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
COURSE lunch and dinner
CALORIES 112 kcal
- 2 cup mixed veggies 2 to 3 cups – grated carrot, kale, cabbage, zucchini, broccoli
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes⠀ to taste
- 1/2 red onion
- 500 gram chicken mince for chicken balls, lean
- 1 tsp garlic for chicken balls
- 1 tsp ginger for chicken balls
- 2 tbsp tamari for chicken balls
- 2 tbsp coriander for chicken balls, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli for chicken balls, finely chopped
- Heat a large pan with some coconut oil and add in diced onion and your meatballs.
- Add veggies, tamari and chilli flakes to pan when meatballs are just about cooked. Lightly stir around veggies.
- Cook for another 3 or so minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
KEYWORD chicken meat balls, healthy dinner, healthy lunch, healthy meat and veg recipes, quick and healthy meatballs, quick and healthy recipes, quick recipes