A fresh and nutrient dense slaw salad made with raw beets, carrots and apple.
- 2 Orange carrots (or purple)
- 2 Raw peeled beetroot
- 1 Apple
- Juice of 1 Lemon (or lime)
- Large Bunch of fresh corriander
- Splash Olive oil
- Lots of unrefined salt and apple cider vinegar* to taste (*optional)
- Put all ingredients including oil and vinegar through thermomix or food processor with a course shredder setting.
- Optional: Experiment with different fresh herbs & spices like mint, ginger &/or turmeric for a different flavour.
KEYWORD Healthy Salads, Side Salad