Make the Freezer Your Friend
A few of my favourite things to keep in the freezer are:
* Herbs (place in ice cube tray with a bit of stock and use in stews/curries etc OR place in ice cube trays with some oil OR lay flat and freeze as is then stored in a container)
* Eggs and egg whites (crack into muffin molds and allow to defrost before using for baking etc).
* Raw or cooked (steamed, roasted, stir-fried) veggies
* Cauliflower rice (raw or cooked)
* Zucchini noodles (raw or cooked)
Make sure you label everything in your freezer including what it is and the date it went into the freezer!