Salmon and Papaya Salad
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Papaya, diced Optional swap to mango
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, diced
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Crushed Peanuts
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Juice of Lime
- 4 cups Mixed Salad Leaves
- Peel and dice the papaya into small cubes along with capsicum and cucumber.
- Place into a bowl with coriander, chilli and lime juice, combine well and put aside.
- Place Salmon fillet in heated fry pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on each side for 5 – 6 minutes of until golden brown and flesh is firm and flaky. Option to cook in airfryer.
- Once salmon is cooked, spoon salsa onto plate with salmon on top of the greens.
- Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and enjoy.