- 1 cup Cacao butter or oil, melted
- Natural sweetener eg stevia or monk fruit to taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 3/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1 serve Collagen
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, ground
- 1/2 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- For the base: melt cacao butter/coconut oil add other ingredients except crunch , then stir or blend. Check if it’s the right richness, too rich add more coconut, not rich enough add more cacao.
- Pour the base into a pan, lined with baking paper and stir in walnuts and macadamia nuts.
- Sprinkle dried coconut or other healthy toppings over the top to decorate, and let set in the freezer for an hour before serving.