Raw Pad Thai
- 3 zucchini large, spiralized
- 1 carrot large, spiralized or grated
- 1 red capsicum sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 handful coriander chopped
- 4 tbsp cashews roasted
- 1/3 cup peanut butter for dressing, natural
- 1 lime for dressing, juiced, about 3 tbsp
- 2 tsp sesame oil for dressing
- 2 tsp tamari for dressing
- 1/2 tsp salt for dressing, to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper for dressing, to taste
- 4 tsp water for dressing
- Mix all the raw Pad Thai ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter on low until melted. Then add in the rest of the sauce ingredients, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat. Taste the sauce and adjust accordingly if you like a little more spice or salt.
- Toss the dressing onto the raw Pad Thai and serve.Option to add a protein: shredded chicken.