Raw Fig and Nut Bar
- Food processor or blender
- 1 1/2 cup almonds raw
- 1 cup figs air dried, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine almonds, figs and coconut in a food processor. Pulse until thoroughly broken down.
- Add pumpkin seeds, flaxseed meal, coconut oil, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Pulse until combined. If mixture is too dry, add in more figs or maple syrup/honey and if mixture is too wet add in more seeds or nuts.
- Press mixture into a paper-lined baking tray. Cover and chill for 30-60 minutes in the fridge before cutting.
- Remove from pan and place onto cutting board. Cut into 8 bars or 16 squares and store in an airtight container in fridge or in a cool, dry area for up to a week.