- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Collagen
- 1/2 cup Vanilla or Natural Protein Powder
- Preheat over at 175 degrees.
- Mash bananas in mixing bowl then add eggs.
- Combine with a fork then add all dry ingredients.
- Mix together, adding dashes of almond milk if mixture is too thick.
- Add raspberries and gently stir through.
- Pour into greased muffin tin and bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.