- 1/2 cup Cashew or Almond Butter Tahini or Sunflower seed butter for nut-free
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil Melted
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 3/4 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Raspberries Fresh or Frozen
- 1 serving Vanilla Collagen
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a square baking pan with baking paper and lightly grease with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the nut butter, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Stir in the almond meal, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the raspberries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely, and then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.