No Bake Protein Bars
- Food processor or blender
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp goji berries
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup protein powder
- 6 dates Medjool, fresh, pitted
- 1 cup nut butter almond, peanut, sunflower seed
- Blitz dates and place all ingredients in a bowl and combine well. I like my protein bars a little crunchy but if you prefer, put all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and press the mixture firmly into the pan. Top with a sprinkle of cacao nibs or extra nuts.
- Refrigerate for around 30 minutes or until firm. Then cut into bars. Store in fridge or freezer.
- Crumble over coconut yogurt and some fresh berries if you prefer