Mango Salsa Tacos
- 500 gram white fish option to use chicken or if you are plant-based opt for tempeh
- 1 mango diced
- 1 cucumber small, diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika smoked
- 1 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for pan frying
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 cup coriander fresh, roughly chopped
- 1 cos lettuce or 2 cos lettuce, or gluten free quality wraps
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Chop up protein of choice into pieces and place in bowl.
- Combine spices and massage into the protein. Over medium heat, pan-fry your protein until crispy.
- For the salsa, dice up the mango, tomato, cucumber, onion and avocado. Add ingredients into a small bowl with the juice of half a lemon and pinch of salt.
- Create your tacos by layering all the ingredients onto cos lettuce cup or taco. Top with fresh coriander.