Egg and Bacon Muffins
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices bacon either use very good quality smoked ham or bacon. If using bacon remove rind.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp parsley flat leaf parsley (or whatever herbs on hand)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup spinach generous cup or two
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes optional
- 100 gram feta more or less as desired
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and either grease with coconut oil/butter or line muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
- Line each muffin mould with a rasher of the ham or bacon.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk eggs, parsley, cumin, salt and milk.
- Add spinach, sprinkle through feta in chunks and sun dried tomatoes.
- Divide egg mix between 12 muffin moulds.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until ham/bacon is crisp and egg is just set.