Easy Peasy Meatballs with Sauted Vegetables
- 2 cup mixed veggies 2 to 3 cups – grated carrot, kale, cabbage, zucchini, broccoli
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes⠀ to taste
- 1/2 red onion
- 500 gram chicken mince for chicken balls, lean
- 1 tsp garlic for chicken balls
- 1 tsp ginger for chicken balls
- 2 tbsp tamari for chicken balls
- 2 tbsp coriander for chicken balls, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli for chicken balls, finely chopped
- Heat a large pan with some coconut oil and add in diced onion and your meatballs.
- Add veggies, tamari and chilli flakes to pan when meatballs are just about cooked. Lightly stir around veggies.
- Cook for another 3 or so minutes or until meatballs are cooked.