Crunchy Gluten Free Grain Free Granola
- 1/2 cup almonds roughly chopped, use different nuts if preferred
- 1/2 cup walnuts roughly chopped, use different nuts if preferred
- 1/2 cup pecans roughly chopped, use different nuts if preferred
- 1 cup coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground (quality is important here)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup protein powder quality, clean
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and turn over until mixed.
- Pan fry in 1 tbsp coconut oil for a few minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1-2 months at room temperature.
- When you are ready to eat, serve on top of a creamy smoothie bowl or with some coconut yogurt and fresh berries.