Coconut Chicken Strips
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Egg
- 450 grams Chicken Breast cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 4 cups Mixed Greens
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet.
- Add the coconut to a bowl and in a separate bowl, whisk the egg. Season the coconut and egg with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken strips with almond flour and pat down to stick. One at a time, dip each chicken strip in the whisked egg, shaking off any excess, then in the coconut, shaking off any excess.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken strips. Discard any leftover egg and coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Serve with mixed greens and enjoy!