Choc Almond Butter Pancakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Almond butter
- 1 tsp Cacao
- 2 tbsp Flax meal heaped tbsps, organic
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 pinch Salt quality
- 1 tsp Baking powder gluten free
- 15 grams Protein powder clean
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot flour or Tapioca flour, to thicken
- Beat ingredients together and pour runny mixture on to low-medium heated fry pan greased with coconut oil.
- Make like a pancake, flip when golden brown on one side and small bubbles come to surface.
- Experiment with toppings such as cacao nibs, melted nut butter, fresh berries.