Baked Raspberry Oats
- 2/3 cup Almond Meal
- 1/3 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Sea Salt Pinch
- 1 2/3 cups Water
- 1 cup Mashed Very Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 – 3 tbsp Flaked Almonds optional
- 1 – 2 tsp Sweetener of Choice optional
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and line a 9-inch square baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon and salt. Stir in the water, bananas, (optional) sweetener, and vanilla until completely blended. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the baking powder into the batter; spread evenly into prepared pan. Scatter with blueberries and flaked almonds, gently pressing into batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes until deep golden brown and set at the center.
- Cut into squares and serve with coconut yoghurt.